Beauty is an essence. Looking beautiful means having one of the most comforts of life. Looking beautiful means get noticed. And who don't' want to be noticed. The word 'beauty' has a number of synonyms, cute, smart, gorgeous, handsome, and good looking sexy, stylish and after all beautiful.
When we use word beauty or beautiful, it clearly indicates our inclination towards something or object which we like the most. Nature is most beautiful object we have in which we exist in general. The word beautiful is a feminine word. When we listen the word beauty or beautiful, we assume a pretty, cool, charming and good-looking face. Boys or men don't need to be beautiful rather they need to be handsome.
No matter either you are a cool pretty girl / woman or a handsome boy / man; you must need to be smart, intelligent, and diligent. Your smartness, intelligence and diligence all reflect in your personality. And your personality depends on the fact that how you carry yourself and how you associate with the objects or persons around you. Your personality is the integration of your body, mind and soul. Rather you are a big-hearted person having a high degree of IQ. And the amalgamation of beauty with your mind and soul make you a being of get noticed. And who don't want that.
A well groomed child get noticed in his or her prep class, a handsome is get noticed in playgrounds, a sexy lace is get noticed some time on the streets and some time on the discos. A smart and bold person is get noticed in the society. A smart / beautiful manager is get noticed in board meetings.
It means beauty has its place everywhere, it makes its' place, it exists. It exists in every being. Some time it didn't look even though it is there. This is because the person is not taking care of his / her body i.e. skin, nails, eyes, hair, etc.
Taking care of your body means taking care of your self and for that you don't need to put extra effort, you don't need to put extra hour of your work schedule. Only you need to put is the minimum required attention. You need to regulate your life style, you need to discover the ways of living, and you need to monitor yourself with proper care.
How do you do that?
Here are few tips that make you a noticeable personality in the crowd and your body healthy, sexy and overall beautiful.
1. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water everyday, having more water means feeling less hungry, consuming less food and hence being fit in shape and always looks energetic.
2. You can drink water in a regular interval of half an hour or so, while in office or traveling long, keep you water bottle with you.
3. Take balanced diet rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and good fats.
4. Cut on calories; don't take food that gives high calories and fewer nutrients.
5. Nutrients are necessary to keep you away from sickness and thus helps in being beautiful
6. Take some beet root, cut into small pieces and grind. Squeeze it and massage your face for 5 minutes with beetroot juice. Wash / shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour. You will feel relaxed and your face will glow.
7. Mix honey in water, and drink it daily in the morning. This will keep your skin shiney and smooth.
8. Massage your body with milk. Moisturizer in the milk will keep your skin smooth and healthy.
9. Keep room temperature moderate, using humidifiers. This will keep you skin away from dryness.
10. If you take shower too long or a bit long, the dead skin of your body automatically gets removed. Don't rub your body with towel. Be gentle on your skin.
11. If you go out in the sun, your skins will loss its fairness. Take cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply it to your skin, shower after 10 minutes. This will make your skin fair.
12. Take rose petals, and grind them. Mix with cream on the top of milk. Shower after 10 minutes.
So take a little care of your body and stay healthy, handsome, beautiful, smart, and bold.
Tania is the writer of www.ultimate-cosmetics.com
Tania Jain writes on ultimate cosmetics.com, Learn more on beauty tips.
To find other free health content see e-healtharticles.com