Get Reviews On Herbal Medicines And Ayurvedic Beauty
Herbal medicine, also called botanical medicine or phytomedicine, refers to the use of a plant's seeds, berries, roots, leaves, bark, or flowers for medicinal purposes. Herbalism is becoming more main stream as improvements in study and quality control along with advances in clinical research show their value in the treatment and prevention of disease. Herbal medicines is the oldest form of healthcare and constitutes a key role in the development of modern medicine. Several herbs are often used together to enhance effectiveness and synergistic actions and to reduce toxicity. Herbal medicine is a complementary therapy that uses plants or plant extracts to treat illness. There are numerous herbal products available that claim to treat the symptoms of a wide range of problems, from depression to colds and flu. There is a huge range available as tablets, capsules, ointments and creams. You can buy these in health food shops, pharmacies and even supermarkets.
Herbal medicine is defined as: Ayurvedic Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Herbalism and Western Herbal Medicine. While both Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal medicine have moved on to superior forms, western herbal medicine remains a part of folk treatments. It aims to a particular symptom, but also to help the whole body rejuventate strengthen itself. Some herbal plants which are used-
• Elder flower and gentian root are a classic herbal medicine for cold problems.
• Ginger has been used for centuries to control nausea and for reducing inflammation.
• Garlic has been used as protection against colds and flu. In addition, garlic may help lower cholesterol, prevent blood clots, reduce blood pressure and protect against bacterial and fungal infections.
• Chamomile is popular as a tea and can calm nerves, relieve stomach distress, prevent ulcers, and help fight infection.
• Peppermint oil calms the stomach, the intestinal tract, and the nervous system. It can also reduce the inflammation of nasal passages and relieve muscle pains.
According to Ayurveda happiness, gloom, sadness and relaxation are the aspects that are reflected by the face and by the body and can't be hidden with cosmetics. In other words Ayurveda concentrates on external and internal beauty. It is believed in Ayurveda that one can enhance internal beauty by understanding and following the basic principles of Ayurveda. There's a secret beauty or the third level of beauty in Ayurveda and is also known as the state of 'self-realization'. It is said that a self realized person is eternally beautiful and does not need to use any external cosmetics or designer clothes. However, in Ayurveda the therapies, treatment and tips are concern with physical beauty which is considered to be the path to secret of beauty. Ayurveda is not merely a healing system of diseases, but knowledge how to lead one's life in tune with nature and to achieve the higher levels of happiness. Ayurveda is a complete system of healing in itself; it can also be used as an integral part of other healing systems. There is a variety of herbs, flowers, leaves, etc for beauty care purposes.
• For A glow on face home made conditioner can used - mix one table spoon of honey and 2 table spoon of cream. Apply this mixture on face and wash it off after few minutes. It works wonders.
• Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk over your lips and face. It adds grace and glow to your skin.
• Dip a piece of cotton wool in un boiled milk and wipe on the face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down to pores.
• For Preventing wrinkles apply pure castor oil, which prevents wrinkles and softens the skin. Also it slows down the aging process.
• Aloe vera is used to glow skin. Many cosmetic companies around the world have become dependant on this wonder herb.
• Neem is known as the best naturally available detoxifier and anti-parasitic, among many other things, neem oil is used to cure skin disorders.
We are provide free information on herbal skin doctor, herbal apothecary, herbal hair dye, cosmetics india, herbal shampoo, herbal skin care and many more. For more information log on our web site.
Website :- http://www.herbalinfosite.com
Email Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
To find other free health content see e-healtharticles.com