HOW LINK BACK WORKS:|
Directions for Link Back
- Sign up and Login
- Once you have found an article that you wish to publish, click on the "Publish on my Site" button.
- This will do two things:
- Send you an email with a link to the page where you can input your Link Back.
- Move you to the bottom of the page where you can get the code for the article to put on your site.
- Once you have cut and paste the code for the article into your site (you must use the code exactly as presented in
the box), you may return to the site to get your link back.
- If you used the "Publish on my Site" button, you will receive an email with a link directly to the Link Back page. If you did not use that button,
you must come back to e-healtharticles and locate the article. Once you have found the article, click on "Link Back."
- Directions for the Link Back page:
- The link needs to be the exact page where you put the article.
- The Title is the link text.
- For example: HIV and Women ("HIV and Women" is the Title.)
- Your link will appear on the "Author's Statistics" page. This page can be found on each article by clicking on the "Author's Statistics" button at the top of the article.
Why Link Back is Good
Getting a link back to the article will give your new page link popularity. Link popularity is essential to getting good placement in search engines.
Learn more about Link popularity.
Directory Powered By: e-Healthcare Solutions
List your site: e-Health Links