PUBLISHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:|
Our services are limited to those of a content distributor. We do not have a staff of fact-checkers and are not
responsible for any inaccuracies that may be found in any of the articles carried on this site. It is the duty of
those who reprint these articles to do any necessary due diligence. Opinions expressed in articles are those of the
authors and are not necessarily shared by e-HS. You are urged to seek an expert's opinion before following advice
found in e-HS articles of a medical, legal or tax or financial nature.
- I will use the HTML code provided exactly as is provided on the Article Detail Page.
- I understand that I may use the articles on e-HS on my website currently at no cost to me.
- I agree to respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- I agree to include the full author's resource box at the end of the article.
- I agree to include author's by-line.
- I agree to include all eHS links, including ad tags (the ad tags allow eHS to provide the content distribution
free of charge).
- I agree to make all links active and linkable with no syntax changes.
- I agree to never sell any article from the eHS Health Article Database.
- I agree to never charge others to view any article I reprint from eHS.
If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site,
you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit
that may be brought against you. Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504).
You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Mercer County in the State of New Jersey, USA.
Directory Powered By: e-Healthcare Solutions
List your site: e-Health Links